Information on the processing of personal data
Dear Sir / Madam,
We would like to inform you that D.lgs. N. 196 of June 30, 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. No.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The information you provide will be processed for the following purposes: BACKSTAGE SERVICE S.R.L.
2. Treatment will be performed as follows: Computerized.
3. The disclosure of the data is mandatory and any refusal to provide such data could entail the failure to execute the contract or the failure to proceed with the report.
4. Data will not be communicated to other subjects, nor will they be disseminated
5. The holder of the treatment is: BACKSTAGE SERVICE S.R.L.
6. The manager of the treatment is: Alessandro Gangi
7. The representative of the holder in the territory of the State is Alessandro Gangi
8. At any time you may exercise your rights with respect to the data controller in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which, for your convenience, reproduce in its entirety:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
(A) the origin of personal data;
B) the purposes and methods of the treatment;
C) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
D) the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
(E) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
(A) updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
B) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that are not required to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
(C) the attestation that the transactions referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made aware, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is Reveals it impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
(A) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
(B) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
Acquisition of the consent of the person concerned
The undersigned, having obtained the information provided by the data controller pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, interested: – gives his / her consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes specified in the above disclosures?
(If the treatment does not fall within one of the exemption clauses in Article 24 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
• I agree •
– does it consent to the communication of personal data for the purposes and to the subjects indicated in the information?
(In the case where the disclosure of data is required and does not fall within one of the exemptions provided for in Articles 61 and 86 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
• I agree •
– does it consent to the dissemination of personal data for the purpose and scope indicated in the information?
(In the case where the disclosure of the data is foreseen and does not fall within one of the exemptions provided for in Articles 24 and 61 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
• I agree •
– gives its consent to the processing of the sensitive data necessary for carrying out the operations indicated in the information.
(In case sensitive data is also provided)
• I agree •
Read in full the Law on the Protection of People and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that a website sends to the browser you use for